Our body issues can be very troublesome in a time that its very fashionable to look after yourself. These days its so much more affordable to be able to have treatments or procedures done that can make a subtle change but such a big impact on our self image.
At Enhance Clinic we offer many types of Cosmetic Surgery. They are:
- Breast Enhancement
- G-Spot Enhancement
What is Breast Enhancement surgery?
Breast enhancement is the surgical placement of breast implants to increase fullness and projection of the breasts or to improve symmetry of the breasts. The procedure is used cosmetically to:
- Enlarge a naturally small breast, most commonly the result of heredity
- Restore breast volume lost following pregnancy, as a result of breast-feeding or due to weight loss
- Achieve better symmetry when breasts are moderately disproportionate in size and shape
There are many things to consider when deciding to have breast enhancement surgery. These things would include:
- Are you planning on having any children?
- How active is your lifestyle?
- What look are you going for?
- Placement of the implant, below or above the muscle?
- What size do you want to be?
- Saline or Silicone
- Moderate, Moderate Plus or High Profile implant
These are topics which will need to be discussed with one of our professional staff. Once discussed we can advise you of your options, which best suit your lifestyle and also your body type.
We use Mentor Implants and they have a lifetime warranty.